How do I clean my pendant?
You can use regular metal polish or you can make your own paste, following the instructions below.
1. Clean the pendant in warm water and mild dish soap.
2. Put it on a paper towel or similar to dry.
3. Mix 1 cup vinegar, half a cup of flour and 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl (mix slowly with a spoon).
4. Apply the paste to the pendant in circular motions with a piece of soft cloth.
5. Let the paste work for 30 minutes and rinse the pendant under warm water.
5. Let the pendant dry (you can use a soft paper towel).
Be very careful around birth-crystals if your pendant have any, as they can fall out, if not treated with care.
If they do fall out, you can glue them back in with superglue.