How to return an item
Step #01: Contact us
Send an email to email@example.com and tell us you want to return your product. Be sure to include your order number in the email. It's crucial that contact us first, as we have multiple return addresses.
Step #02: Send the item back to us
Send the item back to us, to the address given by our support team. Make sure you leave a note with your order number in your return package. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Step #03: Get your refund
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after deliver.
- Shipping costs.
- T-shirts, hoodies and other print-on-demand items (unless there is actually something wrong with the print or product).
Please make sure the following is true:
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.
- You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
- Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us by clicking the "Send Us A Message" button or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org